Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WHAT I DID ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING

Today is the first day of Spring and it doesn't feel like it. It's freezing cold. I need to wear a winter coat when venturing outside. Snow is predicted to fall. Those in my current hometown of Cleveland, Ohio, who lives close to Lake Erie, is expected to shovel between two to five inches of snow. Those in my current hometown of Cleveland, Ohio is expected to shovel away a lighter proportion of snow. And I'm baffled as to why snow is falling at all. Isn't this supposed to be the first day of Spring. Why is it snowing on the first day of Spring. Yeah, I'm baffled, but I'll survive.
And as I celebrate the first day of Spring with yet another snow storm (Don't ask) in the wonderful city of Cleveland, Ohio, here are some photos of actress Berenice Marlohe.




No comments: