Monday, April 22, 2013

EYEGLASSES

Gentle Reader, it's true.  I have near sighted vision.  I can't see far away clearly without eyeglasses.  I can see things very close without my glasses, but anything far away is blury without my glasses.  So it's necessary for me to wear my eyeglasses all the time.  I certainly need to wear my eyeglasses when driving (I have a drivers lisence, but I never get to use it).  And yes, I could wear contact lenses, but I don't feel comfortable having contact lenses on my eyeball.  I'd rather wear eyeglasses instead.  And there's nothing wrong with wearing eyeglasses.  Wearing eyeglasses helps make me unique and distinctive and there's nothing wrong with that.  Wearing eyeglasses is as much a part of my life as my brown colored hair.
And as I'm lost in thought while wearing eyeglasses, here are some photos of rock star Lisa Loeb.


















































 

























 


















 


No comments: