Saturday, April 27, 2013

REGARDING THE NEXT POSTING IN MY INTERNET BLOG

I have considered writing an Internet blog entry that's filled with savage ridicule.  However, I'm not sure what type of savage ridicule I should attempt.  Should I attempt savage ridicule that's sarcastic?  Should I attempt political satire in my next Internet blog that's filled with savage ridicule?  Should I attempt a Internet blog posting that's both nurotic and filled with savage ridicule?  Should the Internet blog filled with savage ridicule be sad or should it be happy.  I'm not sure.  So I'll post this Internet blog entry isntead. 
I had a dream about that I finally scored my first date and the only thing I was told was to meet the girl at a restaraunt called Bozo's Burger Shack.  The only problem is that there were no such thing as a restaurant as Bozo's Burger Shack.  Plus, I was never told the date nor the time of the date.  Then I woke up and had a craving for a fast food meal at McDonald's Restaurant. 
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of actress Jessica Chastain.



No comments: