Friday, May 31, 2013

LATE NIGHT

It's either late or it's almost early in the morning.  I just got off work at Red Lobster and I'm eating a very late dinner.  Soon, I'll be sleeping.  And then I'll be waking up again.  Soon, I'll be eating breakfast.  A new day starts from the ashes of the previous day.  And so the cycle continues on and on stretching for infinity.  And the Gentle Reader and I look up at the sky and see nothing but clouds because it just rained a few hours ago.  And the Gentle Reader will be reminded that the planet Mars might be above the clouds somewhere. 
And the Gentle Reader asks, "How nice it must be to be so close to Mars that setting up human colonies is possible."
And I'll reply, "First the Interplanetary traveler from Earth to Mars will be bombarded with so much nuclear radiation that it would look like a trip to Three Mile Island instead of outer space.  But hey, there could be improvements to space travel someday."
And the Gentle Reader said, "Ah yes, the folks at Star Trek has it easy."
And as I'm lost in thought as I live long and prosper, here are some photos of Beth Behrs.











No comments: