Friday, May 17, 2013

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

So what happens now?  I'm still working minimum wage.  Not that there's anything wrong with it.  If working minimum wage is what I'm put on Earth to do, then I shall be the best minimum wage employee.  One of the reasons why I attended classes at Franklin University was that I foolishly thought there was more to my life beyond working minimum wage.  And despite earing 3.0 grade point average for Business Administration at Franklin University, my aspirations to graduate Franklin University and start my life in business administration fell apart anyway.  So I'm still working minimum wage and pretty much going to continue doing so for the rest of my natural life.  Sometimes GOD has intentions for my life that's different from my own intentions and I just have to learn to live with it. 
And as I'm lost in thought while eating a plate of speghetti, here are some photos of Taylor Momsen.







No comments: