Tuesday, June 18, 2013

DRINKING COFFEE IN THE EVENING

Yeah, I know it sounds weird.  Most people tend to associate coffee drinking only with the morning and at no other time.  However, I'm learning to enjoy coffee drinking in the afternoon.  I'm also learning to enjoy coffee drinking in the evening.  Coffee isn't just for breakfast.  Coffee is for all hours of the day.  I enjoy all types of coffee.  I enjoy cappuccino.  I enjoy espresso.  I enjoy mocha.  I enjoy regular coffee.  Coffee relaxes me.  Coffee puts me at ease.  And I'm thankful every minute of my life that coffee is still around for me to enjoy at all hours of the day. 
And as I'm lost in thought while drinking a steaming hot mug of coffee, here are some photos of country music singer Kacey Musgraves.




















No comments: