Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CLIMBING A TREE

Some people have found pleasure in tree climbing.  Personally, I never attempted such a thing.  It's easier to climb a tree with the use of a ladder.  It's harder to climb a tree without a ladder.  However, it's not really considered to be tree climbing if a ladder is used.  It's only considered to be tree climbing if a ladder is used.  And so it's better to climb a tree without a ladder even if using a ladder is much more practical.  However, since I never climbed a tree, I can't say how much fun such a task would be.  Tree climbing looks like it might be fun, but I doubt that I would be able to tree climb very high without falling off. 
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at a forest full of trees, here are some photos of Jessica Alba.








No comments: