Tuesday, June 25, 2013

IT'S RAINING

It's raining outside.  Well, the weather reports said that it was going to rain.  And rain was starting to fall as I was walking inside the library.  However, I got my umbrella.  I don't have water proof shoes, but I'm hoping that the umbrella will be enough.  The skies are grew now.  The patches of blue that was present earlier today is pretty much gone now.  The outdoor plants, fish and ducks are happy that rain is falling.  Rain is easier to experience when I'm indoors.  However, I got an umbrella if I need to step outside for whatever reason.  It's supposed to rain for the rest of the week.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out if a week of non-stop falling rain really does happen.
And as I'm lost in thought while rain is starting to fall from the skies, here are some photos of Antje Traue (She played Faora Hu-Ul---The sort of morally conflicted wife and sidekick of General Zod (She's the femme fatale eternally attached to a psychopath villain) in Superman:  Man of Steel).





No comments: