Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NO SOAP RADIO

I'm not sure what it means when I say no soap radio.  Yeah, I'm typing the first thing right off my head.  And I wonder if anybody is actually reading this blog entry or if they're just looking at the photos.  I would hope that people are also reading this blog entry as well as looking at the photos.  However, I can't control how somebody views and interprets my Internet blogging efforts.  And is my Internet blogging worth doing if few people are reading or paying attention to it?  Well, since I have yet to earn a dime from anything I've written, I'm only doing this strictly for the pleasure of writing.  Writing just to make money is one thing.  However, it's also important to enjoy writing too.  And perhaps someday I'll actually earn a dime from what I've written.  And if not, I'll just finish off this paragraph by wondering what it means to say the words no soap radio.
And as I'm lost in thought while eating speghetti, here are some photos of Joss Stone.


















 










 
















No comments: