Saturday, June 15, 2013

THE STAIRCASE

It's true that I could go down the flight of stairs.  However, I need to first pick a building.  Then I need to pick the staircase.  Then I need to figure what exactly am I doing in the building.  Then I need to figure why I'm traveling down the staircase.  I could travel to the building and walk down the staircase just for the heck of it.  However, it would be better if the journey to the building and the staircase inside the building had some purpose to it.  And so I sit here and try to choose a building out of all the buildings that's around me.  There are so many buildings out there.  There are so many staircases inside all of those buildings.  And some buildings don't have staircases at all.  So which would I pick and which won't I pick.  I'm sure I'll find the answer someday.  And hopefully, I'll learn the answer sooner rather than later.
And as I'm lost in thought while thinking about walking down a flight of stairs, here are some photos of Vanessa Hudgens.





















No comments: