Monday, June 17, 2013

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE WEEKEND ENDS

Sunday was yesterday. Today is Monday. Ok, Monday normally isn't the most exciting of holidays. Friday, Saturday and Sunday is normally the most exciting of holidays. Monday is just there to get the week started out with. And I'm spending Monday afternoon in the Public Library. And I see book stacks all around me as I type another entry in my Internet blog in the computer lab of the Public Library. I don't have Internet access in my private desktop computer. And it's easier to surf the Internet in the Public Library because Interent use is free. Anyway, it's Monday afternoon and I'm feeling calm and relaxed. It's a calm uneventful day and I'm at peace with myself.
And as I'm lost in thought on a calm Monday afternoon, here are some photos of the following celebrities attending the2013 MuchMusic Video Awards that was located in Toronto...
Laura Vandervoort




Naya Rivera









Meghan Markle



Shay Mitchell



Demi Lovato










 Brittany Snow




Lucy Kate Hale







 Taylor Swift

















 Avril Lavigne











































No comments: