Friday, June 14, 2013

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE

I have looked at the calander only a few moments ago. The calander was computer based in nature. Where has the time gone. It was Monday one moment and it was Friday the next moment. Time just flies much too quickly. And so the weekend has started again. I'm forty-five years old and I still remember a time when bad 1980's era music was still considered to be cool. And yet, such a time was so long ago despite the 1980's (When I was in junior high and high school) was only merely twenty-three (23) years ago. And now it's the year 2013 and I'm only fifty-five years from turning one hundred (100) years old. And on this weekend, such thoughts continue to fill my head. I'm not getting any younger. The Gentle Reader and I only have a short time on Earth. With luck, the Gentle Reader and I have succeeded in leaving the Earth in better shape than the Gentle Reader and I have entered it.
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at time in a bottle, here are some photos of Jennette McCurdy.



















 













 

























 













 











 








 





 


No comments: