Monday, July 22, 2013

A PAUSE IN THE FALLING RAIN

Well, it doesn't look as if it's going to rain today.  Perhaps rain will come tomorrow, but it won't rain anymore today.  Still, it was nice to see the rain while it was here.  Yeah, it would've been difficult to ride my bike in the rain, but it was still nice to see the falling rain.  Rain has a certain sense poetry and style all it's own.  Of course, I'm not going to seek out rain storms so I could peddle my bike through the thunderstorm on purpose.  However, I won't complain too much if the rain does fall.  Because rain does have a purpose in life.  And the purpose for rain is to keep the land irrigated.  And keeping the land irrigated is one of the most important purposes of them all. 
And as I'm lost in thought after the pouring rain, here are some photos of Katie Cassidy.

 
Acs7ghyy
 

 







No comments: