Monday, July 8, 2013

MOSTLY BLUE SKIES ABOVE ME

There are a small number of clouds above me. However, most of the sky is deep blue in color. The almost near constant promise of rain is in the past. Don't get me wrong Gentle Reader, I do enjoy rain. However, today offers no possibility of rain happening today. The Fourth of July weekend has come and gone. Whatever holiday that happens in August now looms in the horizon. Does the month of August have any major holidays? I'm not sure. There might be a few here and there paying respect to the United States Armed Forces in the month of August. Still, the Gentle Reader and I are still roughly in the first week of July. There are still roughly three more weeks to go before the month of August starts.
And as I'm lost in thought in the month of July, here are some photos of Debby Ryan.






No comments: