Friday, August 2, 2013

GEOGRAPHY

I relocated back to Columbus, Ohio.  However, I'm living in a different section of Columbus, Ohio.  As a result, the geography is new and different.  It will take a while before I'm familiar with the new geography of the area.  However, I'm confident that I'll be able to find my way around given time.  I'm thankful for the invention of www.mapquest.com.  Life is always so much better with mapquest at my disposal.  I've found desktop computers to be so useful, that it's hard to believe that it's still a new invention dating all the way back to the 1980's with the introduction of the Apple IIe.  And it's even harder to believe that there were no desktop computers at all when I was in elementary school all the way back in the 1970's.  Ah yes, when life was simpler and more carefree. 
And as I'm lost in thought while typing on the computer, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Jason Aldean, Gregg Allman, Warren Haynes, Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell, Vince Gill, Ashley Monroe and Pat Monahan








Gregg Allman, Warren Haynes, Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell and Vince Gill
Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell, Vince Gill and Ashley Monroe
Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell and Vince Gill

Warren Haynes, Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell


Emmylou Harris
 


Emmylou Harris, Joan Osborne, Rodney Crowell and Vince Gill
 Emmylou Harris and Joan Osborne



 Joan Osborne
 Vince Gill and Ashley Monroe

Ashley Monroe and Pat Monahan





 
 Rodney Crowell, Vince Gill, and Ashley Monroe


Ashley Monroe
Joan Osborne




Laurie Anderson, Joan Osborne and Suzanne Vega

Laurie Anderson

Joan Osborne and Suzanne Vega



Joan Osborne



Suzanne Vega



No comments: