Friday, August 2, 2013

MY EXISTENCE SO FAR

I never plan my Internet blogs in advance.  It took only seconds to think about what to write down.  I'm essentially writing down the first thought that came to my mind and I'm praying to GOD that I'm writing down the correct thing.  And I hope the legacy that I leave behind is the correct legacy.  We owe it to ourselves to make the world a better place to live.  We must aspire to leave the world in better shape than what we left it in.  We owe it to ourselves to treat everybody around us with respect.  Treat other people the same way you wish to be treated yourself.  Anger and rage is a variation of fear.  Fear isn't a natural emotion that humanity is born with.  By removing fear, anger and rage is also gone.  Don't turn down chances for improvement because of fear.  Always aspire for improvement each and every day.  A life without tobacco is a life of happiness.   
And as I'm lost in thought about tacos and speghetti, here are some photos of Sophia Bush.

















No comments: