Monday, August 19, 2013

STORYTELLING

So at what part of the story does one scene ends and the other scene begins.  And if there are a change of scenes in a story, what will be the tone, texture and atmopshere for this new scene.  And is it a good idea to change scenes without knowing how exactly to go about it.  Of course, when writing stories, I never use an outline.  I more or less make up the story as I go along without ever using an outline in advance.  Of course, I normally have a vague outline concerning what I would like the story to end up as, but the story doesn't always end up following that outline.  I may not the be desired expert on the best way to write a novel though because I'm still working minimum wage as my only source of income. 
And as I'm lost in thought about storytelling and the shifting of scenes, here are some photos of Anne Hathaway.
























No comments: