Monday, September 9, 2013

EXERCISE

It's always a good idea to get some exercise.  I can't afford to go to the gym because that normally costs money that I can't afford to spend.  And I always found it easier to swim laps instead of lifting weights.  Not that there's anything wrong with lifting weights.  Some people enjoy lifting weights more than swimming laps.  Some people enjoy lifting weights and swimming laps.  It all depends on the person who's getting some exercise at the exercise gym.  Most of the time, the closest thing to exercise that I can afford with my income is riding my bike as my exclusive form of transportation.  I do have a drivers license, but I never actually use it. I can't afford my driving ability.  My primary form of transportation is riding a bike.  Still, I hold on to my driving license mostly because I'm still optimistic that I'll someday learn how to drive properly.
And as I'm lost in thought under the bright blue sky (With some clouds here and there), here are some photos of Joanna "JoJo" Levesque.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: