Thursday, September 12, 2013

PLAID

Plaid patterns keeps popping up in my life.  I wear lots of long sleeved and short sleeved plaid shirts.  I have plaid pajamas.  I have a plaid bed spread.  I even have a plaid pattern necktie.  Yeah, I rarely have the chance to wear a business suit.  And on those rare chances to wear a business suit, I wear a plaid necktie.  However, black slacks and either  plaid shirts or polo short sleeved shirts with zipper up hooded sweatshirts when it's colder outside are frequently the outfit I tend to wear more often.  And I tend to wear a hat when it's hot outside to keep the sun away from my face.  I'm not sure if I chose plaid patterns or if plaid patterns chose me.  At any rate, black slacks and a plaid shirt is a good
outfit to wear when rain is starting to fall from the sky.
And as I'm lost in thought at the start of the falling rain, here are some photos of Destiny Hope Cyrus aka Miley Cyrus.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: