Monday, October 28, 2013

DO IT YOURSELF

I don't have any servants so I must do it myself.  I peddle my bike from one place to another.  I prepare my own breakfast.  I'm capable of cooking my own meals and have done so easily when I had my own apartment for twelve years between 1997 to March 2009.  I mow the lawn and perform household chores around the house.  I make the bed myself.  I'm pretty much a one man show right now so I have to be self sufficient.  Yeah, I got family around, but I'm still pretty much a one man show since the day I was born in 1968.  Still, it's a nice start.  Everything needs to have a starting place.  But right now, I need to mow the lawn first.
Vacation Getaway of the day:  Quinta da Regaleira located in Sintra, Portugal.  Also Guerrero Negro, Mexico.  Let's not forget Swiftwater Bridge located in Bath, New Hampshire. 
And as I'm lost in thought about lawn mowers, here are some photos of Sophia Bush.







 
 
 











No comments: