Friday, October 4, 2013

RAIN

Well, the sky is still blue and there are greyer than usual clouds off to the side.  However, rain hasn't fallen yet.  And if I chose to venture outside, I might need to bring a rain coat just in case.  However, I doubt that rain will fall.  Ah yes, I live a life of complicated decisions such as if a rain coat is needed to be brought along.  If I had a car, then a rain coat would be tossed either in the back seat or in the trunk regardless.  Plus an umbrella would've been tossed along as well.  However, since a bike is my primary mode of transportation, everything that I take with me as be brought along.  So it's necessary for me to travel light out of necessity.  Still, the chance for rain can't be ignored either.  And so continues to life of Steven Post Hitchcock.
And as I'm lost in thought about raincoats and umbrellas, here are some photos of Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone or simply known as Madonna.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: