Sunday, October 6, 2013

RAIN

The day started off with dry weather.  It wasn't too hot nor was it too cold.  And some, but not all of the leaves were turning color and falling from the trees.  However, the start of Autumn lived up to the promise of rain later in the late afternoon/early evening vicinity.  It started to rain and it's still raining to this exact second.  The rain started falling heavily, but is now both slow and steady.  I'm not sure what the weather is like tomorrow.  Yeah, I could check the Internet---The same Internet that I'm surfing right now.  However, I'm tired and needing some sleep.  I'll check the Internet weather reports tomorrow when I have much greater rate of being alert.
And as I'm lost in thought in the pouring rain, here are some photos of Claire Danes.




No comments: