Monday, October 7, 2013

WHEN AUTUMN RETURNS TO COLUMBUS, OHIO

It rained for the entire late afternoon and evening.  And when the rain finished falling, the outside temperature dropped from eighty degrees to fifty-one degrees.  The sky is cloudy.  If there is the bright blue sky above the clouds, I can't see it from my mother's house in Columbus, Ohio.  No matter where I peddle my bike, the clouds continue to cover the sky above me.  It's Autumn and it's going to be that way for the next three months.  Leaves are slowly turning color and slowly dropping to the ground.  There isn't that much trees in the house I'm staying at.  And most of the trees on the property are pine trees.  So that saves me lots of time and effort with leaf raking (Which I'm going to use the lawn mower for anyway).  I would've mowed the lawn today, but the ground and the grass might still be wet from all that rain from yesterday.
And as I'm lost in thought under a cloudy sky, here are some photos of Taylor Momsen.
 
 
 

No comments: