Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ALMOST WINTER

It's freezing outside and it's likely to remain cold for the rest of the year and the first two months or so for 2014.  So I'm bundled in layers.  Long sleeved plaid shirts, a zipper up hooded sweatshirt, a long scarf that goes all the way down to my ankle on both sides and a winter coat.  It's hard to believe that it was once warm enough to wear short sleeved outdoors.  However, Summer is gone and Winter is preparing to take it's place.  It doesn't snow much in Columbus, Ohio and most of the snow that already fell is melted.  However, there are patches of snow left remaining.  And I'm not sure how long the remaining snow will remain before that too melts.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out as time slowly progresses.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter snow, here are some photos of Anne Hathaway.
 
 








No comments: