Sunday, November 17, 2013

THE SOUND OF FALLING RAIN WHEN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING

It's raining here in Columbus, Ohio.  Or rather, it wasn't raining when I fell asleep, but it's raining when I woke up.  It looks like a cold rain outside.  That's ok.  I got a raincoat.  Though it probably won't be a good idea to wear gloves.  Because the gloves will get wet plus with the cold weather could lead to something nasty.  Still, I got a rain coat handy in case it rains.  I'm not surprised.  The weather reports said that rain would come and rain arrived.  It feels like a medium intensity type of rain.  Nothing too heavy, but not light either.  It's the type of rain that's ultimately manageable.  Which is sort of nice.  Plants, fish and ducks will be happy and I'll be able to ride my bike through the rain to minimum employment work without much trouble.
And as I'm lost in thought in the falling rain, here are some photos of identical twin sisters Aly and A.J. Michalka aka Aly & A.J. also known as 78 Violet. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we had a keen vision of all that is ordinary in human life, it would be like hearing the grass grow or the squirrel's heart beat, and we should die of that roar which is the other side of silence. See the link below for more info.


#roar
www.inspgift.com

Anonymous said...

Great job, keeps it going and I’ll keep coming back. I enjoyed reading and I have you bookmarked to check for new stuffs.

www.n8fan.net