Sunday, November 3, 2013

WHEN DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME COMES TO AN END

Yeah, it takes a while to get used to the end of Daylight Savings Time.  It ended today and I got an extra hour of sleep as a result.  Still, the time difference can be felt.  9:00 P.M. felt like 10:00 P.M. because it was 10:00 P.M. only a day ago.  Still,  I'm confident that I'll get used to the end of daylight saving time.  And it's yet another sign that Winter is almost upon us all that daylight saving time is no longer a factor.  And now the world is getting darker earlier.  While in the middle of the year the sun would hang above the sky all the way to 7:30 in the evening, the sun is gone by the time 5:30 moves closer towards the clock.  And snow has yet to fall, but I'm sure that eventually will arrive.
And as I'm lost in thought close to the middle of the night, here are some photos of Lea Michele.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 

















No comments: