Sunday, December 8, 2013

ALL IS QUIET AND STILL IN THE SUBURBS

Night has fallen across the land.  Or so it appears from the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.  Soon I'll be getting myself some sleep.  I'm surfing the Internet for a while and checking my e-mail too.  And then I'll be getting myself some much needed sleep.  The day will start again a few hours from now.  And then tomorrow will become yesterday while today becomes yesterday.  Days in the calendar continue to fly past.  Time only moves slowly when the clock is watched intensely.  However, time moves much quicker than expected when the clock isn't paid attention to.  One moment I'm twenty-one years old and the next day I'm forty-four years old.  I look at myself in the mirror.  I still have brown colored hair, but some grey hair is starting to appear.  I never expected to see grey hair on my head, but grey hair does come with age.  And with age comes wisdom---I hope.
And as I'm lost in thought about lasagna, here are some photos of Amy Adams.


















 







































 











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams
Amy Adams, a Bunch of Dudes and Jennifer Lawrence

No comments: