Thursday, December 26, 2013

BEYOND CHRISTMAS

I know that this is a weird thing to be saying on the Internet, but I'm thankful that I'm living in Columbus, Ohio.  There are cities out there that is paralyzed by one of the worst snow storms ever.  I'm talking about ice storms causing electric power lines to go down causing week long electricity blackouts and record snow storms paralyzing large portions of Pennsylvania and assorted other states (Not including the entire state of Ohio apparently).  Christmas came and gone with weather that's just a tiny bit above Autumn.  What little snow that did fall have already melted away.  There's no snow for me to shovel.  No ice on the electric power lines.  No electricity blackouts.  I look at news reports about this worst snow storm ever and I'm thanking GOD that I'm not affected by this.  I do offer my prayers for those who are affected by this worst snow storm ever.  With luck, everybody in the United States of America will reach Summer safe and sound.
And as I'm lost in thought seconds, minutes and hours beyond Christmas, here are some photos of Alyson Hannigan.



 Alyson Hannigan and her spouse Alexis Denisof (Wesley Wyndam-Pryce from the final eight episodes of the third season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all five seasons of it's spin-off series Angel (Starting with the ninth episode of the first season of Angel)).

 Alexis Denisof, Alyson Hannigan, Film director and television show producer Joss Whedon
 Alexis Denisof, Alyson Hannigan, Honoree Joss Whedon, MAAT Foundation's Chandra Jessee and Global Director of Equality Now Yasmeen Hassan
 
 Alyson Hannigan

















 




 













No comments: