Saturday, December 21, 2013

WINTER RAIN

Don't let the fact that it's officially the first day of Winter and only four days away from Christmas stop the rain from falling. It's supposed to be raining almost non-stop all the way to Monday. And the rain was light up until a few minutes ago. Now the rain is falling with such powerful force, that I could hear the rain pound upon the ceiling. And I'm thankful that I'm indoors because it wouldn't be fun to be out there in the cold rain right now. The Gentle Reader and I will find out a few hours from now how much rain will be falling on Sunday. In the meantime, The Gentle Reader and I are getting ready for Christmas Day.
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at the falling rain through the window, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson.














 







 

No comments: