Monday, February 24, 2014

A TEMPORARY MOMENT OF SPRINGTIME

The local and national Evening News has reported that the polar vortex (also called the arctic blast) will return this week. But until this happens, Springtime weather continues to spread across Columbus, Ohio. Most of the snow has melted and warm Springtime weather has prevailed. And if Winter weater returns, I shall be ready for it. And if Spring weather continues for the entire week, I'll be ready for it too. Spring weather will eventually prevail over Winter. Summer will eventually prevail over Spring. But right now, my wait for Springtime weather may already have been fulfilled---I hope.
And as I'm lost in thought in the opening moments of Springtime before a possible return of Winter, here are some photos of Marion Cotillard.








No comments: