Thursday, February 13, 2014

THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT

Morning will arrive soon.  The morning light will soon chase away the darkness of the light.  The dark hasn't gone away yet.  I still have a bit more time for waiting until the light returns.  Don't worry Gentle Reader, the light will return to replace the darkness of night/early morning.  Such a thing has happened before and it will happen again.  Until then, I shall enjoy the darkness of the night/early morning as long as it lasts.  And if I need to travel, I will use the sidewalks more often.  I don't have traveling to do today.  Today is for resting and rebuilding my strength.  The first two months of 2014 has been rough, but I'm sure the year 2014 will improve for the better.
And as I'm lost in thought in the darkness of the night/early morning, here are some photos of Sarah McLachlan.




























  Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams
 
 Kimberley Amirault-Ryan, Performance Consultant at Edmonton Oilers and Sarah McLachlan
  I'm not sure if Sarah McLachlan actually appeared in this commercial, but it sure looked as if she did.







No comments: