Thursday, February 27, 2014

WELL, IT'S GOT TO BE SNOWING SOMEWHERE

Well, it got to be snowing somewhere for the local and evening news to be still constantly talking (And complaining) about the Polar Vortex.  The Polar Vortex clearly isn't in Columbus, Ohio but there is daily reminders about above average snow storms and above average levels of fallen snow.  So I look out of the window to see only grass, the asphalt covered street with clouds above me in the sky.  And if there is a Polar Vortex disrupting some poor person's life in some city that I'm not able to visit for financial reasons, such a Polar Vortex fueled disruption isn't affecting my life in Columbus, Ohio.  Perhaps that will change this weekend.  Perhaps it won't change this weekend.  Whatever the case may be, Spring may or may not have arrived early in Columbus, Ohio.  And with Spring roughly twenty days away, I'll even take the haphazard suggestion of an early spring even if it's only for a small handful of days.
And as I'm lost in thought as snow starts to melt around me, here are some photos of Rachel McAdams.











 












 














 















 








 










No comments: