Friday, February 7, 2014

WHERE WILL YOU BE WHEN THE 2014 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES AIRS ON TELEVISION

I probably won't be able to see the entire 2014 Winter Olympic Games. I probably will be viewing mostly edited highlights on prime time television about as long as I have the energy. However, sleepiness could overtake me while in the midst of watching the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia on television. Still, it's always fun when the Olympic Games starts up again. The 2012 Summer Olympic Games was in London, England and the 2014 Winter Olympic Games will be in Sochi, Russia. The opening ceremony will still be entertaining. It will be interesting to see how many gold medals the United States of America will end up earning. The Gentle Reader and I will find out within the course of the next two weeks (Olympic Games is always two weeks long maximum).
And as I'm lost in thought as I watch the Olympic Games on television, here are some photos of LeAnn Rimes.







No comments: