Wednesday, April 30, 2014

AFTER THE RAIN HAS FALLEN CLOSE TO THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY

The rain has stopped falling Gentle Reader.  The rain started 8:00 in the evening yesterday with such drama with thunder, lightening and hale.  But the weather subsided into a gentle steady rain.  The sky is still cloudy, but no rain has fallen---At least not yet.  There's still a chance that the rain would fall once again, but I'm not sure if such a thing will occur.  What I do know is that it's not raining.  It's possible for me to venture out into the world (Provided that I wear a warm coat).  But I'm don't have a destination in mind.  I got plenty of time to make up my mind if a decision to take a walk around the neighborhood becomes a possibility for me. 
And as I'm lost in thought after the rain has fallen, here are some photos of Julia Roberts.














No comments: