Thursday, April 10, 2014

ANOTHER MUG OF COFFEE

Morning is slowly fading away as the afternoon makes it's arrival.  And I type on the computer as daylight streams through the window.  The sky is a shade of blue with a thin mixture of clouds here and there.  And I finish my mug of coffee.  It's another day in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.  It's Springtime and soon Summer will be here to grace us all with it's presence.  I'm still waiting for leaves to grow back on the trees.  All the trees, except for the pine trees of course, are still bare while a slight chill can be felt in the air.  Snow hasn't fallen.  I'm not expecting to snow to fall until somewhere close to November 2014.
And as I'm lost in thought while glad I never considered skydiving as a recreational hobby, here are some photos of Keavy Lynch, Edele Lynch, Lindsay Armaou and Sinead O'Carroll aka B*Witched.
 
Keavy Lynch with recording studio visitors


 Keavy Lynch with X Factor UK contestants



 Keavy Lynch
 Keavy Lynch, Lindsay Armaou and Edele Lynch
Edele Lynch
 
Lindsay Armaou
 Sinead O'Carroll
Additional photos of Keavy Lynch, Edele Lynch, Lindsay Armaou and Sinead O'Carroll aka B*Witched

































 

No comments: