Monday, April 28, 2014

SLOW

Yeah, it helps to work at rapid fast pace when working minimum washing dishes and busing tables at my place of employment at Bob Evans.  However, that's the only part of my life required to move at fast pace.  Paying off my college tuition loans for attending but not graduating Franklin University for a failed attempt at a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Despite getting a 3.0 in all the classes, but it's all theory based classes and not math related classes) is taking longer than expected.  Getting the chance to move out of my Mom's house (Again) is taking longer than expected (Again).  I'm not married.  I'm not going steady.  I don't have any children.  I can't drive a car or even ride a bicycle without somebody driving into me (Such as a tree or a pickup truck).  As a result, I must walk really slow as my only form of transportation.  Patience with a life that moves slower than molasses is the only way to function around here.  Being fine with everything moving in slow motion (Except needing to clear as many tables as possible or needing to wash as many dirty dishes as possible as the only exception).  It's also a life without much possessions and no flexibility to spend any cash on anything---Not even on a cheap pack of bubble gum.  Every penny I earn goes to payment of debt and then to raise a saving account.  Everything in moderation is the key to my life. 
And as I'm lost in thought while learning to take it easy with a much slower pace than usual, here are some photos of Rose McGowan.
















No comments: