Saturday, May 3, 2014

FATE, DESTINY AND LAWNMOWERS

some predictions of fate and destiny is easy to predict.  Like for instance, it's safe to assume that I'm destined to mow the lawn.  And perhaps the lawnmower will chop up a few more dandelion weeds.  Perhaps mow a tiny bit beyond the property line to make sure the dandelion weeds don't spread to the lawn.  Dandelion weeds are pretty to look at, but I still need to chop them up with the lawnmower blades regardless of my feelings.  There's this huge grassy pasture beyond the backyard which is relaxing to look at.  And I'm glad that I don't have to mow the entirety of.  Still, a huge grassy pasture is a soothing place to unwind and relax to enjoy a scorching hot summer day.  Summer is still a few weeks away, but the Gentle Reader and I still need to complete the Spring season first. 
And as I'm lost in thought about fate and destiny (lawnmowers included), here are some photos of Miley Cyrus.



















 





















 
The good news is that Miley Cyrus can finally resume her tour to support her album Bangers as photo stills from her brand new music video for the song Tongue Tied clearly appears to prove.  She's clearly not in the hospital suffering from a bad reaction to allergies anymore.
























No comments: