Thursday, June 19, 2014

CRAWLING THROUGH THE WINDOW AS OPPOSED TO USING THE DOOR

I guess it's possible for me to enter a house through the second floor window.  I could practice the art of crawling up the side of a house all the way to the second floor as if the house were a tree.  What would happen if my grip were to slip?  Then I'd be crashing to the ground.  I already smashed my left arm in three pieces and needing two metal plates and sixteen screws to hold it all together.  Falling while trying (And failing) to crawl up the side of the house all the way to the second floor as if it were a tree would smash up the arm even more than usual.  And it would be easier to enter the house through the door.  However, if I were to use the door, then I wouldn't be needlessly risking life and limb trying to enter a house.  However, sometimes the easiest way to enter the house is the best way to enter a house.  Just something to think about as the clock ticks closer to midnight.
And as I'm lost in thought while listening to music, here are some photos of Linda Cardellini.






























No comments: