Tuesday, June 3, 2014

RETURN BACK TO DARKNESS

The Gentle Reader and I has returned to the darkness of night.  Daytime has ended to be replaced by the night.  And as my fingers fly across the computer keyboard to write this blog entry, the clock continues to tick forward towards the future.  It's not known what tomorrow will bring to the Gentle Reader.  What I know is that today has become the past and the future has become the present.  And as the night covers the land, I reflect on the day that has come before.  And with reflection, the chance to celebrate the good and learn from the mistakes of the bad.  And with luck, the good days will be plentiful as a result.
And as I'm lost in thought while night covers the land, here are some photos of Katie Holmes.










 Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri Cruise

No comments: