Thursday, June 26, 2014

SUBJECT OF BLOG ENTRY TO BE DETERMINED

And so continues the adventures of Steven Post Hitchcock---A Columbus, Ohio located unmarried bachelor without any children to raise who washes dishes at a Bob Evans Restaurant. Only a small days to go before the first year anniversary of my relocation to Columbus, Ohio after four and a half years spent living in Cleveland, Ohio. I never thought I would end up residing in Columbus, Ohio since I assumed that I left this town behind. However, life has a way of surprising me. And so I'm a resident of Columbus, Ohio again and continuing to work minimum wage with enthusiasm. I'm not sure where the future will bring and I can't wait to see the year 2015. Heck, I can't wait to see the years 2030 and 2035.
And as I'm lost in thought while living in the fantastic city of Columbus, Ohio, here are some photos of Jennifer Love Hewitt.










 



































No comments: