Monday, June 9, 2014

WHEN MORNING IS REPLACED BY THE AFTERNOON

Morning is almost nearing it's end.  Afternoon is almost ready to get it's start.  The Gentle Reader and I have almost reached the middle of the day.  Time continues it's slow and steady march towards the future.  Yet time never truly reaches the future.  Because what was once considered the future is first turned into the present before being regulated as the past.  And so time's yearning for the future is never truly satisfied.  Yet, the Gentle Reader and I are more interested in what's going to be enjoyed for lunch.  Because though breakfast was enjoyed, the arrival of the afternoon requires a completely different meal plan altogether.  I'm sure I'll come up with a pretty nifty lunch meal when I reach the kitchen a few minutes from now. 
And as I'm lost in thought minutes as morning drifts towards afternoon, here are some photos of Jessica Lowndes and Jessica Stroup.





 Jessica Lowndes





No comments: