Sunday, July 6, 2014

LOST AND WITHOUT A MAP

I never gotten lost while going for a walk.  Even when I was new to the town and a map wasn't available.  Being lost was never a problem.  Of course, if an occasion ever arose that I managed to get lost, then finding a map and making use of it would become necessary.  Of course, it would help to use a map to figure out the path that will be taken in advance and stick to that planned path to be taken.  That way, being lost won't become an issue.  It's always good to plan in advance so that any emergency that could arise would've been successfully prevented.  At any rate, I'm glad that an emergency of any sort has never arisen.  But still, anything could happen if I'm not careful enough.  Right now, it's starting to rain so going for a walk might have to be delayed for a while. 
And as I'm lost in thought while thankful that I never gotten lost while walking the streets of Columbus, Ohio, here are some photos of Brooklyn Decker.


























 





 












 Zoe Lister-Jones and Brooklyn Decker

 Zoe Lister-Jones




No comments: