Thursday, August 14, 2014

A WONDERFUL DAY IN THE SUMMER

It's the type of Summer day that makes me wish I had access to either a cost free swimming pool or a nearby beach that doesn't require any payment to make use of.  Without either of those two options at my disposal, lying down on the grass and looking up at the sky will have to be sufficient.  Someday I'll get the chance to be in a city that isn't landlocked at every conceivable direction, is nearby a giant body of water that actually has a nearby beach that's safe to use and easy to travel towards.  Sadly, such a possibility isn't in the deck of cards that I've been given right now.  Still, I'm hopeful that tomorrow will provide me a different set of circumstances.  Still, it's nice to have the chance to be living in Columbus, Ohio. 
And as I'm lost in thought on a warm Summer day, here are some photos of Lucy Liu.





























 

No comments: