Thursday, August 14, 2014

A WONDERFUL EVENING IN THE SUMMER

And I could hear the crickets chirp as the night take hold across the city of Columbus, Ohio.  It's quiet out here in the portion of Columbus, Ohio that I'm living in.  It's a calm evening.  It's hard to understand the language of the crickets as they sing their song throughout the night.  It's a calm uneventful day and now it's gone and replaced by the night.  I'm surfing the Internet before heading off to bed.  There are places on the globe where the evening isn't so peaceful.  And I shall say my prayers for those places before heading off to bed.  With luck, there will be worldwide peace all over the globe.  So that someday, everybody will get to experience some peace of mind that I get the chance to experience on this pleasant uneventful evening.  Sometimes an uneventful evening is the best sort of evening to experience.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Jaime Pressly.

 Jaime Pressly and Mario Lopez


















 Jaime Pressly






 Jaime Pressly and Mario Lopez













 Jaime Pressly






No comments: