Saturday, August 9, 2014

ALWAYS HOPEFULL FOR THE FUTURE

So what happens today?  Well, I still owe $10, 067 in college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (Despite getting 3.0 grade point average in all of the classes except for all the math related classes except for Accounting, but limited mainly to business theory related classes.  Why does this keep getting longer every time this is mentioned?) Franklin University.  I'm still living in my Mom's house with my only attempt at having my own apartment between 1997 to March 2009 viewed with derision as an age of self destruction viewed exclusively through the lens of my enrollment at Franklin University (Quickly turning into slang for the phrase "Screw You") never mind the fact that I never missed a rent payment nor did I ever miss a utility payment.  How can I drive a car when I can't even ride a bicycle without some maniac driving into and over me with the angry rage of GOD most high?  iT ISN'T FUN TO BE RUN OVER BY A CAR WHILE TRYING TO RIDE A BIKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN SIMPLY ISN'T FUN.  Thankfully, I've been employed for an entire year without getting punished for it (Or at least, that's the way it felt like during the worst days of the Great Recession).  I'm optimistic that I'll continue to be employed as a dishwasher at Bob Evans Restaurant for the years and possibly even decades to come.  With luck, my life will continue to improve for the better.  I've always been an optimistic person.  I didn't reach utopia yet, but I'm convinced that I'll reach utopia someday.     
And as I'm lost in thought on Saturday, August 9. 2014, here are some photos of  Maggie Gyllenhaal.











 Maggie Gyllenhaal and Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Magazine Robbie Myers




Sundance TV President Sarah Barnett and Maggie Gyllenhaal



 Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard



Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal






 Maggie Gyllenhaal






 Director Naomi Foner and actress Maggie Gyllenhaal







 Maggie Gyllenhaal















 Taylor Schilling, Lucy Liu, Maggie Gyllenhaal (Sister of film actor Jake Gyllenhaal, daughter of director Stephen Gyllenhaal and daughter of director/screenwriter Naomi Foner) and Mira Sorvino (Daughter of acting legend Paul Sorvino).



 Taylor Schilling





 Lucy Liu






Maggie Gyllenhaal




 Mira Sorvino



No comments: