Thursday, August 14, 2014

SAFE AND QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD

And I'm thankful that I'm living in a safe neighborhood.  And I'm thankful that I'm not living in a neighborhood filled with rioters and riot police.  I don't know what the heck is going on in Ferguson, Missouri.  What's going on in Ferguson, Missouri doesn't look like an easy problem to solve.  It looks as if Ferguson, Missouri has become a war zone.  All I know is that I'm thankful that I'm nowhere near the riots.  And I'm thankful that the Ferguson, Missouri riots isn't spreading beyond Ferguson, Missouri.  It's quiet here in Columbus, Ohio.  No riots.  No riot police dressed in full riot gear.  No armored vehicles.  I'm thankful that Columbus, Ohio is a safer and quieter place to live.
And as I'm lost in thought and thankful that I'm living in a quiet neighborhood, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Robin Wright, director Anton Corbijn and Rachel McAdams

 Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright and director Anton Corbijn

 Robin Wright, director Anton Corbijn and Rachel McAdams

 Robin Wright and Rachel McAdams









 Robin Wright


 Director Anton Corbijn and Rachel McAdams




 Rachel McAdams










 Julianna Margulies and Keith Lieberthal


 Julianna Margulies


No comments: