Saturday, August 30, 2014

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE

Wouldn't it be cool to be in a punk rock, jazz music, art rock dance music band which only recorded twenty minute songs and no songs that ran less than twenty minutes.  And to call this rock band My Greatest Adventure.  Yeah, first I need to learn how to play a musical instrument.  I need to learn how to read music notes.  I need to learn how to sing on key.  But even if I could manage to learn all that, then I'll need to learn how to compose music.  Yeah, I could make life easier and hire somebody to compose the music for me, but I'd rather be the one doing the song composing.  Yeah, being in a rock band is a long way off.  But I do think of it from time to time. 
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of Adrianne Palicki.






















 Adrianne Palicki and Kate Mara

 Kate Mara




 Kate Mara and Ellen Page







 Ellen Page







 Kate Mara












No comments: