Wednesday, August 13, 2014

THE SONG OF THE CRICKETS

And so I survived another day.  Night evolved into day.  Day later back evolved into night.  And so the Gentle Reader and I shall await for the arrival of morning yet again.  Can you hear the crickets sing their song?  It's easier to hear the crickets sing when it's night outside.  The song of the crickets shall alert the Gentle Reader and I that night has arrived and will continue to do so for the next few hours.  Welcome night.  Welcome moon.  Welcome stars.  I shall greet you all.  The night has come alive.  The world continues to feel alive.  Life is good.
And as I'm lost in thought as darkness covers the land, here are some photos of Robin Wright (Sometimes named Robin Wright Penn).







 Robin Wright and Ben Foster

















 Robin Wright






No comments: