Thursday, October 23, 2014

PERHAPS SOMEDAY

And yes, it's true.  I never been to Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland.  And yes, it's true.  I would like to visit those countries someday.  I don't mind waiting a tiny bit longer for the chance.  I'm only saying that because my employment and economic situation makes it such a struggle to scrape together enough money to afford a trip to Cincinnati, Ohio and Columbia, Missouri that a vacation of a much more ambitious nature such as Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland isn't realistic right now.  But that's what tomorrow is there for.  To set goals to reach when the economic someday will improve.  I'm a patient person.  I can wait a tiny bit longer if necessary.
And as I'm lost in thought as Winter gets closer and closer, here are some photos of Bette Franke.








No comments: