Monday, October 27, 2014

DURING THE USE OF LAPTOP COMPUTERS

The laptop computer not only has a word processor which is a trillion times better than a conventional typewriter, but it's also a great way to pass the time with games.  Some tablets can be used as a conventional chessboard for either checkers or chess.  I'm not sure if my laptop computer can do that, but it's possible to play solitaire on my computer.  Heck, any form of arcade style video game can be played on a laptop computer.  Not just the standard shoot them up type of video games, but also Farmville style video games too.  I got a wild west setting for my solitaire card game on my laptop computer and sometimes I actually succeed in winning a few rounds.  I'm not really any good at either poker---Not yet at any rate, but practice makes perfect.
And as I'm lost in thought while playing solitaire card games on my laptop computer, here are some photos of Lily Collins.























































No comments: